• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontcha just love hitting all the milestones?:love: 180 days for your ADR's:cool1:, then double digits:thumbsup2, then 45 days and you're all paid up in full :yay:, then the 30 day mark..and today I checked on the Touring Plan's Crowd Calendar and my first day is listed without having to log in!!!:banana: Woo hoo!!!
Can't wait for single digits!!:cool1::dance3:

43 days!!!

It's our first trip as a family! DH and I haven't been since we were young - over 20 years ago!

DS will be 5, DD 2 1/2, and DD 1. CAN'T WAIT!!!

FIVE! And I think I'm going to explode with excitement! I can hardly wait..I think I've stopped sleeping...a little worried...gotta finish autograph books, journals and a wiki research project in the next FOUR days! :cool1:

We should be arriving at POFQ on Magical Express exactly 6 weeks from right now! We get there on Mother's Day and I am making my guys take me to 1900 Park Fare for dinner with Cinderella.

First visit on the way, yahooooo, only

38 weeks
270 days
6480 hours
23,328,000 seconds

but who's counting :)

4 months and 4 weeks till Thorn Sisters celebrate my 40th birthday Disney Style! We range in age from 37 to 51, but we are going to be like little kids down there. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter