How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrate with me.:banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

It is 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days. We all gathered around and jumped up and down this morning. Yeah, we are going to Disney.

How do you get the countdown tickers/banners on your posts? Need help, please!

You can create a timer and then go to UserCP and then to Edit Signature. Just cut and paste it into the box. That's what I did. Same with the picture.

I just wish I could get the little monorail that runs under my post when I preview to show on my post.

Hope this works for you. It's so much fun having a countdown timer. Just remember to delete it after your trip.
Nancypixiedust:

You can create a timer and then go to UserCP and then to Edit Signature. Just cut and paste it into the box. That's what I did. Same with the picture.

I just wish I could get the little monorail that runs under my post when I preview to show on my post.

Hope this works for you. It's so much fun having a countdown timer. Just remember to delete it after your trip.
Nancypixiedust:

Thanks Nancy - I think I finally got it to work! :woohoo:

WOO 2 days! not including today... anyways... still gotta pack and stuff then brave the grueling 2 day drive

28 days and keeping my fingers crossed that winter is over by then! The snow down here has me paranoid that we will have a cold spring break.

Almost ADR day! Switching to deluxe dining. If we check out on a Friday we have until midnight on friday to use up all our credits is that correct? We are planning on moving to the Nick hotel on Friday but spend the day at Disney parks and use up some of those extra meals. Sat we have breakfast with Spongebob and maybe Sea World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter