• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now down to 1 day before we leave.:cool1::cool1::cool1: I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited. 3 weeks in Disney!!!!!!!

We leave in the morning, but not as expected, we have a bit of a dark cloud over our heads. My father in law had an angiogram on Tuesday and needs to have 2, possibly 3 stents put in tomorrow. They were suppose to be coming with us. I know that the procedure is a very safe and common one, and he will be fine, but I just wish were here when it happened. We tried to change our flight, but it would have cost over $3,000 dollars to delay for one day. He told us to just go, stop worrying, easy for him to say! So once I get the call all is well tomorrow evening, I will enjoy the trip.

Now on to the packing for 6!! Anyone else feel like they have lost their memory the day before they leave? I keep thinking I am forgetting something important.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM CANADA!

We arrive at Disney in 2 days! We're leaving here in the morning to go DH's grandparents, and then on Sunday, we'll drive from there to Disney. :cool1:

41 days til the trip starts.
Due to the enormous length of my flight, which is almost four thousand miles one way; it will be another day before we get to enjoy Orlando. We arrive around midnight.

We are leaving in 18 days for Niece's Disney Wedding. Christmas and a Wedding at Disney, who could want for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter