How many more days until YOUR WDW trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlrea - We have 109 more days!!! And I'm thinking that is definitely too many!!! We'll be there same time as you - so maybe we'll see ya around!!

74 more days to go. I am ready to pack but I know it is way toooo soon. ADR's make, days planned. I do not know what to do with myself for another 74 days:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

74 more days to go. I am ready to pack but I know it is way toooo soon. ADR's make, days planned. I do not know what to do with myself for another 74 days:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Too early??? It's never too early. ;) I just packed all my kids clothes and got most of the other stuff together last weekend. We've got 81 days. We went the same week last year (our first trip!) and I think I was packed by the end of January. Yes, everyone thinks I'm crazy. But I'm just too excited. :upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter