• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
99 days...YAY finally double digits!!!! Can't wait to be in the single digits. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am super excited!!! We have only 26 days to wait until we are at WDW! It will be my daughter and hubby's first time! It has been 20+ years since I have been to Disney, so I am going to experience the magic all over again. But, the best will be watching my daughter's excitement. She will definetly cry when she finds out we are going and then she will cry again on the day we leave, but hopefully she will have 7 days of magical fun to add to her memories of her childhood! We are staying at AOA 1 night in the LM room. My daughter loves Ariel! Then we will be at POR in a Royal Room the rest of our stay, YAY!!!! Can't wait!!!:woohoo::yay:

4 MORE DAYS!!!

...and we have Magic Bands, so I've got Fast Passes for my favorite rides picked out and reserved! :dance3::dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter