How many more days until your trip to WDW part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five more days. It will seem so long. All of the clean clothes are laid out on the bed in the spare room. The bills have been paid, the house is cleaned, as a matter of fact is is shinning, my touring plans printed out, maps ready to go. Everything is set to go. I hope I will not drive my self crazy waiting for Thursday when we pack up the car and finally leave.

:cheer2: :cool1: 41 days until a back to back cruise on the Disney Wonder and 21 days of free dining :cool1: :cheer2:
DDD.gif

:dance3: :yay: :woohoo: 118 days until we go back to Disneyland Paris for Halloween Fun!! :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

:cheer2: :cool1: 40 days until a back to back cruise on the Disney Wonder and 21 days of free dining :cool1: :cheer2:
DDD.gif

:dance3: :yay: :woohoo: 117 days until we go back to Disneyland Paris for Halloween Fun!! :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

We just decided today that we are going in October and we only have 96 days left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter