• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodby my good friends! :wave2:

My parents are on the way here from out of town, and then we leave on Sunday! :yay: - I need to finalize my packing and stay off these boards, if possible. :surfweb:

If you are jealous, remember . . . when YOU leave, my vacation will be over :sad2:

2 weeks from today I'll be in Walt Disney World!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Only 12 more days until I am FINALLY at WDW!!! Only 2 more days until I can check-in online!!

Maybe it's me, but does anyone else here feel like the Count from Sesame Street??? :lmao: :rotfl: :happytv:

12!! 12 more days!! Ha Ha Ha!!

12 days until we leave for Bing's 40th B-day bash at WDW...

TOMORROW I get to call and make adr's for December trip which is 91 days away! :banana:

17 More days... Is it just me that feels the last 3 weeks have taken 3 months to go by?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter