How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
215 Days until Mother's Day with the Mickey and a stay in my dream room at the CR in a MK view room on the Atrium Club level!!:banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana:

My time ticker will tell, but I think it's only 9 days?
I bid on Priceline and got the Hyatt Place Universal for $30 a nt. :cool1: Oh Yah! With a free continental breakfast too and free parking! :thumbsup2
Can't wait to see my daughter and son-in-law who live in Florida too!
So excited to be "in the world" again. :lovestruc
Love this board!
Pomcoach:banana:

WOW we are in our 30's..........yeah! :banana: OK this is were the time just goes really quick and before you know it, it will be a week before and I'm packing :banana: oh boy! oh boy!

15 days and we are splitting our stay between the Swan and the Beach Club, with another family (and our kids' best friends), so it will be a blast! They can ride the rides and we can enjoy the F&W festival.

OH - now leaving a day early because we can't wait - as soon as school lets out the day before we're heading to St. Augustine for the night - dinner and drinks, should get there around 7, then up at the crack of dawn for the two hour drive to Disney!

:earsgirl: :banana: :banana:I will be leaving in just under 90 hours! (which means I'll be there in just under 92!):banana: :banana: :earsgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter