How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One week and I'm useless at work! I am all Disney-brained. I've been packed for two weeks and keep checking NOAA.gov for cyclonic activity. Now that I'm in the 10 day weather forecast window for Orlando it's even worse! My first two park days are predicted sunny with highs in the mid-80s. NOT rain!!! NOT 96 degrees!!! I'm so impatient I'm making everyone crazy! My co-worker asked me to help her plan a family trip to Disney World and I think I may have overloaded her with information... Too much excitement!

2 days for us as well! We'll be staying at Shades of Green from Sept. 20th through Sept. 28th! So excited, but so much to do before we leave!!!!
:dance3:

My daily update ...
Down to 2 days!!!

Woohoo!!!:cool1:

Us too, & here we are on the dis again! I have a list, & some clothes near a suitcase. We're leaving early Sat. morning, so I better kick it into gear LOL

We have 52 Long Days until our stay at DFWRC for a stay in a cabin. We are so excited we have camped in our camper many times but this time it's the cabins all the :banana: :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter