• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be heading to see Mickey in 103 days! I'm almost doing the double digit dance :)

25 days but---it will sound better when Sept gets here and I can say " I'm going this month!"

Okay, so I know I've already posted once today;) , but I just wanted to give an update on the what I'll be doing one week from today. (I promise I won't be offended if anyone wants to skip over my post, I'm a little obsessed:rotfl: ) So to start off, we'll be leaving in....a little under 31 hrs.!!! WooHooooooo... and I'm only working about 4 hours tomorrow- even better. A week from right now, I'll be heading back to ASMo, from an excellent day at MK, and will be heading back to MK for our very last day:sad1: but first MNSSHP. Okay really, I'll stop til tomorrow:rolleyes:

We have 4 days left until we leave for WDW!
I cannot believe that it's finally here!!!
We are staying at the DoubleTree Guest Suites in DTD, first time not at a WDW Resort. We'll be there from 9-2 - 9-9.

This is one excited family. Haven't been to WDW since 2003, but been to DL lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter