How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG! Still 74 days to go and I'm so excited! It's kind of bitter sweet for me as my kids won't be going with me. One is married, one is leaving for LA and one is going off to college in Chicago. It's really a bit sad for me as I like spending time in WDW with the family. But on the other hand I'm going down for my birthday,sometime other than June , July or Aug. (our usual vacation times) and to celebrate a new phase of my life that's just starting... the beginning of being an empty nester. I really love having my kids around but want them to pursue their dreams and not be worried about me and how I"m doing by myself. I love my job and my Mom is just minutes from where I live and we get together every weekend. SO my life is just starting another chapter that is actually going to be kind of exciting for me. I've never lived by myself (home, then married, then divorced ) so it's going to be like an adventure for me. Plus the kids will always be in and out of our house so I'm actually excited for all of us. Next year we will all go on the family vacation to WDW - those who can make it anyway- and I look forward to that. We've had so many great times there and I look forward to many more.:cool1:

oh my god....I wish I could twinkle my noise and be there when I want instead of having to wait 482 more days.....

27 days left until we leave for Disney, 28 days left until we will be IN Disney (flying in the night before) :) :banana: :wizard: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter