How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Days!!! :banana:

I hate being a Debbie downer but I keep thinking the sooner it gets here the sooner it'll be over :sad2:

4 Days!!! :banana:

I hate being a Debbie downer but I keep thinking the sooner it gets here the sooner it'll be over :sad2:

I have to agree . . . I have been doing a countdown since over 100 days until we leave . . and now that it is closing in . . I can't help but think that it is almost over, and we haven't even left. I know I will have a blast while we are there, but I don't want to go home.

10 days until wdw!!!!!

39 more days!! look what came in the Mail today!!!!:goodvibes

IMG_0840.jpg

3 days! 3 days...seriously i can not sit still at this time i will be heading into Epcot for our dinner that night! OMG I have yet to start packing but I can pack under pressure give me a suitcase and I will just randomly grab and say hey i can make some outfit out of this right?

under the gun here. My son has a soccer tournament out of town this weekend. It's two hours from the airport. We were going to have to skip the finals at 3:30 in order to make it to our flight at 6:50 (coach wasn't too excited about it).

Anyway they just changed the schedule, and the finals are now at 2:00--done by 3:30--it's in a later timezone so we should have plenty of time. However, now I have to be fully packed by tomorrow night.:scared1:

We'll have to meet everyone at the airport. Am I crazy?? Oh well, feel bad for the person that has to sit by my son on the plane:eek: Don't think he'll have time to shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter