• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 for us. Resort: The Dolphin! And Saratoga Springs. Dolphin 6/11 - 6/19 and because I messed up the return flight and made it for 6/20 and couldn't get the AP discount at the Swan or Dolphin that night, we rented points from a friend for 6/19 at SSR. So, we'll be in a studio there for our last night.

My DH says it was a Freudian "slip" - me messing up the return flight and making it a day later. I don't know - maybe he's right. Anyway, IT WORKED.

I just love being in the double digits. Now I can't wait for single digits!

PamNC

83 more days!!! I know these next 83 days will go FAST! From May 26-June 18th DH will be at 7 level school in Texas. And whenever he goes on a deployment / TDY the time always go fast! So those 2-3 weeks will go fast, putting me even closer to Aug 5th!!! :banana: Just saw my countdown timer today on my computer. Never really paid much attention to it. But this morning when I saw 83 days I was like WOAH! Just 6 days ago I just posted Im at 89 days to go. Where did the time go? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter