• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to the VERY first MVMCP NEXT WEEK!!! :woohoo: I haven't been over there since August, and not going again until Jan, the economy has gotten us too!! :mad: But I can't wait for either one!!

We're at 11 days and counting!!!:banana:

Can NOT wait till' MVMCP:santa: on the 16th of November!! Went last year for the FIRST time~~it was AWESOME :thumbsup2 . Taking the in-laws and B & S-I-L THIS year. We're all staying at SSR&S. I've got my Christmas hat packed already :rotfl: Maybe I should start packing my clothes now???

Hoping for a quick trip for our 25th Anniversary in January?:hug: We'll see.

Hope you ALL have WONDERFUL trips!!

Live,Love,Laugh
Maryutigger:love:

7 days :yay: Can't believe it - been waiting a whole year for this!! First time at Poly and 2nd MVMCP! :cool1:

DLO, you going on the 10th too? I'm going with my ds, 10, my step daughter, 12 and her mother, and her 6 week old new baby brother...so it should be fun! I've done the P&PP 3 times, LOVED that, never been to the christmas one. In 73 days, we're heading to MK for my birthday, with my ds, my dad and step mom, and my DH comes home from being out to sea that day, and will meet us there at lunch time!! What a great welcome home for him!!!!! The only reason I know the birthday is 73 days, is DH left today...so I always count down the days for ds!

47 days till we land in Orlando and 48 till we see my sister in Orlando (she flies in the next evening). :D

I am soooo jealous. It feels like forever before we will return!!! Only 297 days to go:laughing: :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter