How many more days until your trip to WDW? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of tomorrow I will be able to say that we are going this month!! We got another blast of snow last nighht so it can't come soon enough for us!!

We leave on April 11, this will be our first time staying at a WD resort, usually we stay at a relatives house they live close by. This will also be the twins first trip, they are 3 1/2 yrs old.

Paula

32 and as of tomorrow I get to start saying "next month" and it's at the beginning of next month also!! :dance3:

I bet it will fly by also. In April is spring break, Easter and the day after my Birthday. Plus the boys in sports so we'll keep busy in the mean time. I have a few planning thing to keep me busy until then.

It's April....it's finally April.....3 weeks form right now our plane should be in the air!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

39 days and counting. Boy am I ready to pack my suitcase. I have my clothes sitting on the ironing board waiting....:laundy::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter