• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
53 Days!
:woohoo:

I know it will be here before I know it with all the holidays and finals at school coming up.​

:dance3: I just booked another trip - this new deal was too good to pass it up!!:dance3:

:banana: :cheer2: Only 92 more days until we meet my favourite mouse again!!! :cheer2: :banana:

Entirely too many :) Don't know how I'm going to stand it between now and September :) But with the boards, I think I'll survive.

One full day and a few hours!!! :woohoo: We fly out of Boston very early this coming Saturday Nov. 15th!!!! :cool1:

One full day and a few hours!!! :woohoo: We fly out of Boston very early this coming Saturday Nov. 15th!!!! :cool1:

Us too! Well that is we will be flying out of Manchester early tomorrow morning:woohoo:

21 days for me.. just a one day trip with my Mom's friends with her wintertime tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter