• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your disney cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 days until our 7th cruise

131 days until our 8th cruise

348 days until our 9th cruise

(Plus cruises #10 & #11 booked in the form of 2 dummy dates to be moved to March & August 2014 on the Fantasy -- unless DCL decides to add in some new ports, specifically southern Caribbean!!!)

Yes we have 5 cruises scheduled!!! 8)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:woohoo: :dance3: 110 days until our 10th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 284 days until our 11th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :dance3: 291 days until our 12th cruise :dance3: :woohoo:

39 days until our 7th cruise

130 days until our 8th cruise

347 days until our 9th cruise

(Plus cruises #10 & #11 booked in the form of 2 dummy dates to be moved to March & August 2014 on the Fantasy -- unless DCL decides to add in some new ports, specifically southern Caribbean!!!)

Yes we have 5 cruises scheduled!!! 8)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

90 days! Just completed our cruise docs and got the 11:00 port arrival.

Not that it is a great feat. 1 we are on the Wonder and 2 I think we are one of very few cabins booked!

37...taking the in-laws to celebrate their 50th anniversary. After this cruise DD will be platinum like DH and I.

75 Days until our Dream cruise. Started booking excursions and our online check-in already!

10 days if you don't count today and the day we board until my Disney Fantasy Western cruise! It's going to be my 4th cruise and I am going with my mom and dad and boyfriend. It's my boyfriends first cruise so im extremely excited for him to get to see what cruising is all about.

95 days today! Our very first cruise ever. Disney Dream!!! I just wish the price of flights would come down

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter