• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your disney cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just came back from our 5 night Key West last night so that means we only have 365 more days (1 year) until Alaska.

Two days to Barcelona. Looks like quite a few DIS fans on board! Time to plan another...Think a special cruise will be announced while we are on board?

Two days to Barcelona. Looks like quite a few DIS fans on board! Time to plan another...Think a special cruise will be announced while we are on board?

You must be on the same one as us. :thumbsup2 Not long to wait til Saturday:woohoo: I think we are more excited than the children. :rotfl2:

5 days...maybe. my Dad went in today for triple bypass. he is doing well but I will make the decision on go- no go tomorrw. I was taking my 11 yr old newphew and my dad was adament he wanted me to go and not disappoint him

5 days...maybe. my Dad went in today for triple bypass. he is doing well but I will make the decision on go- no go tomorrw. I was taking my 11 yr old newphew and my dad was adament he wanted me to go and not disappoint him

Best wishes for his speedy recovery!!:hug:
My FIL had it last summer and he's doing great and will be sailing with us in Oct. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter