• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your disney cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 days till our 50th Anniversary Cruise

Peg

Congratulations!

We're down to about 3 weeks until cruising!:banana:Timer says 17 days but I'm not sure if that's until we get to WDW or the cruise.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Bobbi,

Thanks for the congrats. Have a great trip yourself. We are so ready for this trip, I can hardly stand it.

Peg

two weeks from right now we'll be enjoying the first buffet up on the deck, followed by swimming in the pool w/my daughter then anchors up at 4PM!!!

Another with "too many days to count". We've just booked on the last "bookable" cruise before 2011 details are released ! :yay:

I don't mind waiting - more time to save more money to spend once we're underway ;)

Three days until Disney Magic departs with us on it for the second time this year!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter