How many more days until your disney cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 days till our Wonder cruise on 12th October to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We will be spending the actual day at Castaway Cay with Palo's in the evening.

Can you think of a more perfect way to spend a 25th anniversary?? I can't!!

12 days till our Wonder cruise on 12th October to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We will be spending the actual day at Castaway Cay with Palo's in the evening.

Not at all - Our 30th Anniversary was aboard the MAGIC last October - with Palo's that evening (October 8th, first sea day).

In 37 days, we'll be aboard the WONDER, with 10 others, to help celebrate my parent's 60th anniversary - Palo's Saturday night!

Happy Anniversary!! We too are celebrating our 22nd on the October 16th Wonder cruise. We will be at Castaway Cay and Palo on the 18th. So Yes I agree no better way to celebrate. :yay:

We're there in 108 days, 20 hours, 26 minutes...but whose counting!!??? :hourglass Adults only cruise with my best friend...husbands and kids are staying HOME!!! :rotfl2:

Leaving on Oct 18th, 7day Western. First vacation without kids in 30yrs! We don't know what were gonna do with ourselves (LOL) All kidding aside I have two wonderful daughters (25 & 23yrs old) that are great to travel with, we are really going to miss them!

I just hope we don't spend it looking at other families saying remember when.....they did that.....if they were here....etc.

Hmm... countdown? What makes you think I would have a countdown??? Who does that? :confused: :confused3

Oh, yeah! That's right. I DO!!!!

23 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes, and 32 seconds!

But I am not excited or anything like that...

Nope, not me....

OK, OK, maybe just a little

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Unfortunately too many- 320 days!!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I think I'm the winner (or really loser- LOL) of the most days to my DCL.

We are on the same cruise as you so I will join on the winner \ loser chair for lomgest time until a booked cruise!

Mel
x

108 days and counting!!! :cool1: Made the plans a year ahead of time and boy how time has flown by. We already had to pay our final payment!!! I'm already getting sad about how fast the cruise itself is gonna fly by:guilty: Oh well,when it's done I'll just have to start planning the next one:lmao: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter