How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Just returned from our 4 night cruise on the Magic. It's such a small ship compared to the Dream, but it was beautiful nonetheless. They still had all the Christmas decorations up, too, which made it really nice.

We leave the day after tomorrow!

So excited!

It is our 12th cruise on DCL, but our very first time in the Roy O. Disney Suite. So stoked, I am counting the hours!

Just returned from our 4 night cruise on the Magic. It's such a small ship compared to the Dream, but it was beautiful nonetheless. They still had all the Christmas decorations up, too, which made it really nice.

We were also on that cruise! Today our countdown resets to 127 days. :(

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

:dance3: :woohoo: 36 days until our 13th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 196 days until our 14th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 442 days until our 15th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

0!!!! We are just checked in to Hyatt MCO. The Mickey bus takes us to the cruise in a few short hours. I better get some sleep.

165 until our Disney Magic Mediterranean Cruise!!! We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary!!

:dance3: :woohoo: 35 days until our 13th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 195 days until our 14th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 441 days until our 15th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter