• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more cruises until you reach the next CC level

Meredisney

DIS Veteran
I just have to say that Disney Cast Members truely are the greatest!

For a while now, I have been missing my very first Disney Cruise under the "my cruises" section of the DCL web site. It never bothered me until DCL put the different tiers of CC levels into effect. Well yesterday I wrote to them asking if there was anyway they could track down and recover my 2002 past cruise and GUESS WHAT? THEY DID!!!! I now have 4 previous cruises instead of the 3!!!! One more cruise until I reach Gold status!! Woo Hoo

How many more cruises until you reach the next level?

6 DCL cruises down, 4 DCL cruises to go to reach the next level!!! :thumbsup2

We need 4 more to reach platinum. Two are already booked, and I'm hoping to book the Dream (or a dummy date) while onboard in a few weeks! :cool1:

I've been on one Disney cruise, will go on my 2nd in December, have a 3rd booked for Dec. 2010 - but I don't know if I'll keep that one. Therefore - I'm not likely to hit the next level for awhile. The funny thing is -by the end of my first Disney cruise, I had 3 future cruises booked, but eventually cancelled them all.

On the other hand, I just booked a cruise for April on Royal Caribbean that will give me my 10th cruise credit. After that I'll be Diamond on RCI and Elite on Celebrity. (Your RCI status carries over to Celebrity and vice versa.)

2 more to sail until platinum, and I have 3 booked.

How about a more realistic measure.*

$36,000 to Gold level.

$81,000 to Platinum

*Not including tips and excursions.

8 cruises down, 2 more to go till I am platinum. I have one booked for December 2009, one booked for March 2010, and two cruises booked for April/May 2011. Hopefully I'll be going on the next two so I can make it to the next level:thumbsup2

28 days till cruise #4 then I better start planning the next one so we can reach the Gold level after that!!!:goodvibes

Cruise 4 will be this Thanksgiving, don't have anything booked after that but if they have some good on board deals, who knows?

We have 4 cruises on books with none planned for the near future. It has just gotten too expensive and we are waiting for the new ships.

I figure sometime in 2011 there will be another Level for 20 cruises. Good way for DCL to create excitement and give cruisers more reason to book and reach that level.

We are Platinum.

Going on number 17 next Saturday so I hope eventually they will come up with another level for 20 and up or something :)

...I have been missing my very first Disney Cruise under the "my cruises" section of the DCL web site...?

Where is this?

I am logged into the disney cruise website.
My profile does show our castaway number.
I was told by them that I have been on 9 past Disney cruises, this sounds about right.

I do not see a section "my cruises."

How do you get to this? What do I click on?

Thank you.

I figure sometime in 2011 there will be another Level for 20 cruises. Good way for DCL to create excitement and give cruisers more reason to book and reach that level.

We are Platinum.

Going on number 17 next Saturday so I hope eventually they will come up with another level for 20 and up or something :)

Since it took them 11 years to come up with the new tiers I guess you'll have to wait another 11 years for them to add even more tiers. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Where is this?

I was told by them that I have been on 9 past Disney cruises, this sounds about right.

Thank you.

Click on the CC link at the top of the page and onceon that page on the left it will show you how many cruises you have taken and what your status is. then you click on VIEW YOUR CRUISES and it will show you cruises you have taken and your reservations.

Where is this?

Thank you.

Got it!

Just FYI....each person has a different castaway club number.

I had entered my name / date of birth but was using my wife's castaway club number. I did not know we all have our own numbers.

To get the data to display you need to have it all match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter