How many Minnesota DVCs out there? I know of a few...

You guys might be getting a big tax break if Jesse gets his bill passed. You could get by with no income, sales, or property tax if you are in the right area up there! We joked last night about moving north when we retire! :)

Disneydiane

me too Goofeyshell, me too.

We should have a mini DVC meet someday. We could meet at the Thunderbird Mall! LOL

Glad to meet an Iron Ranger who's into Disney! I didn't know there were others like us out there.

Maybe we can all get together for a "minnie..sota" DIS meet some cold year. We can all get our stays in a our nice warmer than MN DVC accommodations and enjoy WDW in the winter together!! :D

Disneydiane

We try to go to OKW during this week of the year. Daughter is off of school usually on Monday because of the holiday and also Friday, teacher workshop--end of semester. She only misses three days of school. there is usually no lectures plus she is a good student or we wouldn't do this. Also points for OKW are at their lowest and the temps in MN are also at their lowest. Good time to get out.

We generally go around my birthday (12/8) for a week, altho this year we're just doing 5 nights at BWV and saving the rest of our points to do 3 nights at the Grand Californian the following March for my partner's birthday. We'll still be in MN for the worst of the winter, but it'll go by pretty quick with planning for the March trip once we're back from the December one and the holidays are over!

'We're all here because we're not all there!'
Bucky LaRue

Disneyland 1956,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,70,75,77,78,84,86,89,99
WDW 79,81,83,91,92,94,95,96(3x),97,98,99,00

Love your signature! Wow, you have taken lots of trips! I thought we were badl, but you have it worse! :D

Disneydiane

We usually leave on the 7:30 A.M. flight for NWA and usually go to Epcot for the afternoon and evening. We try to get PS for Teppanyaki dining rooms for that first night and enjoy Illuminations before going to the room. We usually pre-check in and call for our room number before we leave the park. We try to grocery shop on the way from the airport and save getting cold items for the next day.

Disneydiane

We just bought into OKW (while staying at HH).
We never really visited OKW, but have stayed at PO and elsewhere, so we know we will be okay.

Just booked a trip on the DCL Magic in April! Looking forward to having my picture taken with Mickey, again.

Robb :D

Welcome to the group!! You aren't that far from me. We LOVE OKW! Some friends we took with us last year when we went to the Millennium New Years Eve celbration, just bought a resale at OKW too. They are multiple timeshare owners, so thought it was a good deal. :) :cool: ºoº

Disneydiane

just buming to see if there is any one else out there. :)

Disneydiane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter