How many miles?

stashbin

DIS Veteran
Is there a map somewhere that will tell me how many miles there are in between attractions at each park? I am bringing my mother to Disney (her first trip) and I need to get her prepared for all of the walking!
Thanks!

The parks aren't that big where there's multiple miles between attractions in each park.For example from the back end of Epcot in France to the front of the park by Spaceship Earth it's about one mile,I know that one from running the marathon,and Epcot's the biggest park based on size of guest areas.How much you'll walk will vary on how you tour the parks,some people may only do 4-5 miles while others may do close to 15.

The path tool in Google Earth can get you any distance you'd like but if you are looking for total miles there are usually threads around where people post their FitBit totals.

Here is one thread and here's another.

We were at the parks last weekend.

Friday, we did MK only. I walked 17,964 steps, which my phone app says was 8.39 miles
Saturday, we did AK and HA. I walked 17,885 steps, 8.42 miles
Sunday, we did EP and MK, 17,041 steps - 7.84 miles.
Monday, we did a shortened day at MK, then hit the airport. 11,677 steps, 5.34 miles (that was only about 2 1/2 hours in the park)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter