How Many Miles To The Fort ?

We are at about 956 miles. Wish we were closer. We usually stay for 2 weeks, but I would love to be able to go for a 3 day weekend. It would be nice to see The Fort at Halloween without having to stay for 2 weeks. I'm not complaining about staying at The Fort for 2 weeks, but I would rather spend that time during the Christmas holidays.

59 Miles for me!
We go just about every holiday weekend for 3-4 days at a time.

So that's New Years
MLK day,
President's day,
Easter,
Memorial Day,
Independence Day (every other Year),
Labor Day,
Thanksgiving and
Christmas.
About 25-30 nights a year.

680 miles for us. That's the longest drive down and the shortest drive home. Why does it always seem to take forever to get there?

990 miles says Google Maps. We go once a year for 2 weeks. Takes 24 hours towing, sleeping for 8 hours, eating, innumberable potty stops etc.

Just arrived at Animal kingdom:lovestruc:banana::banana::banana::cheer2:

.Map says 2021 miles without our side trips

639 miles and 11 hours acourding to google maps. Looking forward to that 1st drive, but i'm thinking we can do it in about 10 hours :rolleyes:

We arrive in 25 days and will be traveling 2576 miles according to Google Maps. This will be our 4th trip over a span of 24 years, the last being 4 years ago. We are so excited!!! With Diesel being so high we're going to be adding some serious bucks but we've been planning so long we're not backing down. An extra Thank You to these boards...you have been a valuable tool in making our trip a memorable one! :yay:

About 400 miles and we go 4-5 times a year. Sometimes we go just to stay at the Fort and don't bother with the parks :)

We arrive in 25 days and will be traveling 2576 miles according to Google Maps. This will be our 4th trip over a span of 24 years, the last being 4 years ago. We are so excited!!! With Diesel being so high we're going to be adding some serious bucks but we've been planning so long we're not backing down. An extra Thank You to these boards...you have been a valuable tool in making our trip a memorable one! :yay:

We have a new "winner". I sure hope it's a long stay.

We are 2517 miles, door to door ;)

But we have only been once--about 14 year ago. I still hold out hope that we may return!!

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter