• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Many Miles To The Fort ?

:confused: This must have gone over my head ;)

Over mine, too, I'm afraid. :upsidedow

We are approximately 1350 miles from my driveway to FtW, and although we've never driven (yet), I've been told it will take us about 20-24 hours.
Will find out in April of '09, as that's the next trip planned :sad2:

PSSSST, he's talking about going around the world in the opposite direction. :stir::ssst:

:confused: This must have gone over my head ;)

The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,902 mi. So he is saying if he went around the world to get to WDWorld it would be 23,700 miles.

aaahhhh. Of course. That's, ummm, what I thought, but, ummm, I wasn't sure. heehee.:rolleyes:

Im about 650 miles...its oly about a 10 hr drive that we have made once a year...we were going to start doing it twice a year...once for the parks, and once just for camping at the fort...but gas may not allow us to do that after this year.

1298.3 miles according to Streets and Trips. We go once a year for a ten day stay. This will be the first year we will go twice, but we will fly down in October and stay at a DVC resort.

According to Yahoo maps...1,847 miles without any sidetrips from Denver, CO. Since this will be our first drive I'm not sure how it'll go and with gas we may be able to afford to tow out there and never get back :rotfl:

160 miles. Normally about 2 1/2 hours for us.

Although one time I made the trip in 1 hr and 40 minutes (just driving a regular car of course :P). And of course I was following the speed limit the entire time ;)

It's approximately 690 miles for me, and we go about 3 - 4 trips on an annual pass, then we force ourselves to not have an Annual Pass for at least 8 - 10 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter