• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many miles do you drive to work?

23.5 each way

35-40 minutes in the morning to get there

1 hour in the afternoon to get home

New job = 13 miles, approx. 25 mins each way

Old job = 15 feet, approx. 12 seconds... 20 if I tripped over a dog. 5 minutes if I went downstairs to get coffee first. ;)

New job = 13 miles, approx. 25 mins each way

Old job = 15 feet, approx. 12 seconds... 20 if I tripped over a dog. 5 minutes if I went downstairs to get coffee first. ;)

Mine takes a few seconds longer, unless I left the laptop on the kitchen counter the night before. Then I just turn away from the coffee maker and I'm there. :cool2:

I love working from home. If I have to go back to an office I'll die in a week.

3.5 miles each way for me about 10 minutes.

12.0 miles from my driveway to the parking lot... When I had a job...

Now it's 24 steps to the kitchen. 38 steps to the laundry room :laundy:

Approximately 50 feet and 15-30 seconds depending on how full my coffee cup is!:thumbsup2

I too work from home.

3 miles.....longest is 10 minutes each way, unless you pick the wrong way to go and get stopped by a train!

62 miles 1-way:drive:. Takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes... but my SIL works at the same place so we've carpooled for almost 7 years now. We take turns driving while the other one gets to nap. :)

:woohoo::yay::littleangel:

I actually had 3 major jobs and now a really good PT job.

My first about 7 minutes for 18 years. SKF Industries (Roller & Ball Bearings)
My second about 13 minutes for 13 years. Conrail (A Rail Road)
My 3rd---Phila PA to Princeton NJ. Bristol Myers-Squibb (Pharamaceuticals)
104 miles round trip, driving each day for 12 years.

Last 4 years--Girls' HS/MS Basketball Coach. 20 miles PT Job----This by far is the job with the most challenge/reward. I can't really call it a job because it is soooooooo much fun. The ladies I coach are super athletes.
john

maybe 8 miles and about 15 minutes.

dh goes to school 2 days that is about 25 miles-1/2 hour or so. 1 day he is in class in town and that is about 5-7 miles and about 10 minutes. give or take.

I drive about 40 miles to work......mostly 65mph...takes me about 45 minutes. Good thing about working nights is that I never hit traffic!

45 miles one way. An hour in the morning and an hour and 10 minutes afternoons, unless it is Friday and that takes about an hour and 20 minutes. It's all Fort Worth/Dallas metro area traffic. Yuck. I car pool, though, which saves gas.

Now, as far as how many miles I drive for work, that's another thing all together. I posted just over 19K miles last year, and I wasn't even trying. Some of my bretheren will hit 2-3 times that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter