How many men are wearing crocs?

Lolz, well my dad wear's them. My cousin Robbie wear's them too. =]

I'll be taking my pair of Keens to WDW in April.
Comfortable, not ridiculous-looking AND perfectly practical and suitable for walking around the parks all day long and going on water rides and stuff
:thumbsup2
http://www.keenfootwear.com/pdp_page.cfm?productID=9

Sorry, I think Keens ARE ridiculous looking,:rotfl: so sorry!
The point is everyone doesn't LIKE the same thing. Wear what YOU like people, and quit worrying what others think.
Just had to get that out of my system.

I am going in February. I will be taking images of people in ridiculous outfits, crocs required, and then I will post them in a blog somewhere, like "What not to wear".

I am going in February. I will be taking images of people in ridiculous outfits, crocs required, and then I will post them in a blog somewhere, like "What not to wear".

Awww, can't you go in October??? I want my picture taken!!!!

I'm laughing so hard. I love, love, love my crocs, but sometimes I feel silly wearing them because I think they look so manly! I also think they are more comfy with socks and after reading this thread, I think I'll wear my crocs to Disney - with socks!

Crocs are good for a few things....Gardening.....and being thrown away. They are rubber for pete's sake! I can't believe there are even 2 grown men that find it acceptable. :sad2: :sad2: ewwwwwwww

The reason I will never wear crocs was this view in Epcot!!!

crocs.jpg

Ian I didn't know you snapped my pic at Disney :rotfl2: Actually we ALL except the oldest son wore Crocs.... My hubby didn't care for them but wore them a couple times to give them a try.. I saw many men wearing Crocs and even found that Walgreens has a version for 10 bucks that feel very close in texture to Crocs. The gentleman said he has Crocs too and can't tell them apart...

Lew

I am a man and I love mine. But I guess to each his or her own. They aren't attractive but they are very functional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter