How many loads of laundry in a typical 1 week timeshare visit?

How many loads of laundry in a typical 7night timeshare visit?

• 0 - No laundry, ever.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • 1 load per week.

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • 2 loads per week.

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • 3 - 4 loads per week.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • 5 - 6 loads per week.

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • 7 loads -- roughly a load each day.

Votes: 23 23.5%
  • 8 - 9 loads per week.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • 10+ loads per week.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other ?

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Clothes goes in at night while kids take showers...then into the dryer just before we all crash for the night. In the morning, towels and night clothes go in before breakfast then into the dryer before leaving for the day. We typically pack 2-3 shirts, 2-3 pairs of shorts/pants and a couple pairs of undergarments for a weeklong stay. We don't need to wear different clothes every day. As long as it's clean and comfortable, we don't care. Disney parks are not fashion shows.

We usually do it every night or every other night. We are travelling from Canada so want to pack light.

So glad to learn I'm not the only one enjoying the laundry units! :) Thanks, all!

Probably a load each day. We pack lightly so that is one of the reasons. And I agree that unpacking clean clothes at home is a treat. :goodvibes

The washers are quite small. I don't wait to separate lights and darks or anything like that, just toss it all in when we get a load, which is almost every night. Plus I end up washing the towels at least once b4 trash and towel day. I love having a washer in the room! When we stayed in a studio, we accumulated more dirty clothes because of the inconvenience of having to go out to a laundry room, and babysit the load.

I answered based on our normal trips of just my husband and I. We do a couple of loads mid trip and a couple at the end so we go home with clean clothes.

Not sure I'm quite grasping the definition of "loads". When we're on property for a week, I will do laundry once, halfway through the trip - although because we stay in studios, I use the laundry room and will run multiple machines at one time (whites, darks, colors, socks & underwear). Not sure if that counts as one load or four loads based on your question.
I load is what you put into the laundry machine... if you use more than one machine each machine is a load.

When we have stayed in 1 and 2 brs. I do laundry but how many loads depends on how many of us there are for that particular trip. I tend to do a few in a week's trip. IF we are in our villa for a break I might toss in a load. I will usually bring home some of my dirty clothes that I ONLY wash on cold and hang at home so I don't bother with those. I don't go wild with doing laundry but it is nice IF WE ARE AROUND to do a few loads over the week. I will do the same as PP and throw one in before we leave that morning. Then dry when we get back that night. It's not like something that is ON MY RADAR on our trip. If it is a shorter trip....no...... those clothes are coming home dirty in plastic bags. I do not enjoy the whole going to the laundry by the pool thing when we stay in studios.

We typically stay in a 1 bdrm (even if it's just the two of us) for the convenience of having a full kitchen AND w/d in unit. I will usually do 1 load a day....sometimes 2....depending on season....that includes washing our towels once and then utilizing trash/towel day for clean towels for remainder of stay. We usually stay on average 5 days and both travel with just a carryon with enough clothing for about 3 days, again...depending on the season we're traveling. I do the same as other posters......either in morning before we leave and dry later or wash late at night and then dry them in the morning. Also, we both have mostly mix and match type clothes which we take on vacation with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter