How many iPhones can you lose in a week? {UPDATED 8/30}

Disneypolyprincess

Disney is addictive, don't count on just one visit
Hello and welcome to my first ever trip report!
This trip was for my sweet 16. We had an amazing 9 days in Disney world. We stayed at the Polynesian: club level. We stayed June 2 - June 11. So let's meet the cast of characters:

First up my daddy:
DSC01150.jpg

Addicted to all things Disney! He cannot get enough of Disney.

Next up my mom:
DSC00562.jpg

She loves Disney but she always has a hard time. This year was the best yet!

Now we have my brother:
DSC00500.jpg

More into video games than Disney or anything but always enjoys Disney :). His whole enjoyment was star wars weekend

Sister time:
DSC00580.jpg

She loves Disney but she Loves to watch the parades more than the rides

Last but not least me:
DSC01242.jpg

I am an absolute Disney fanatic!

DSC00643.jpg

The only family picture we got this year.

So now that you have the basic notes on us it's time to get started! We had our ups and downs in this trip. We had the shocking awwww moments. The moments everyone dreads and the best moments ever. So hopefully you all stick with us!

Table of contents:

Day One pt One

Day One pt Two
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=41833726&postcount=18

Day Two pt One

Day Two pt Two

Day Two pt Three

Day Two pt Four

Day Three pt One

Day Three pt Two

Day Three pt Three

Day Three pt Four

Videos

Day Four pt One

Day Four pt Two

Day Four pt Three

Day Four pt Four

Day Five pt One

Day Five pt Two

Day Six pt One

Day Six pt Two

Day Six pt Three

Day Seven pt One

Day Seven pt Two

Day Seven pt Three

Day Seven pt Four

I was following your PTR and didn't even know you started your TR already, then it just pops up out of nowhere. Well... I'm definitely in! :-)

Looks like fun! Wish I had a better internet connection, maybe then I could have followed a little closer during the trip.

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about the phone call part! :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

I'm in too! Please, don't hold back on anything embarrassing that your dad did. Funny dad stories are the key to any good Trip Report. Make some up if you have to. :thumbsup2

Followed over from a link on your dad's profile. I do agree that you need to publicize any/every thing embarassing that happened with your dad. Cant wait to read more.

alright guys here goes! my DD16 and I are going to make this TR work! shes better and much funnier than I so she will be chiming in! Oh and she can spell much more betterer.. :lmao:

so our trip was planned much more in advance than I would have liked! I would have liked to just wake up.. and leave but we all know that planning is the only way to have a wonderous Disney vacation. My DD16 started a pre-trip report and did a right good job of completeting it so I hope that this trip report will be as diligently completed.

our general itinerary was as follows

leave for the airport on 6-03-2011 at 5 am. (as soon as we woke up from our no sleep too excited night).

arrive at the Polynesian Resort around 11am

check in to our Club Level Theme Park View room.

that day was reserved for the "Super Duper Premium Deluxe Cabana" on the Poly beach! (at least that is what I called it)

then the standard
6/4 Epcot then evening at Magic Kingdom
6/5 Magic Kingdom all day
6/6 Hollywood Studios all day
6/7 Hollywood Studios all day
6/8 Animal Kingdom all day
6/9 Epcot all day
6/10 Magic Kingdom all day
6/11 Go on home and recover from our "crazy nobody can get it done schedule!" :lmao:

Has anyone actually had their ADR'S and schedule adhered to?? NOPE!!! I found that you can plan all you want but it nevers goes exactly the way that you planned..

stay tuned and you will get to see what happens to a family that has a combination of good luck, bad luck, and a little bit of Mickey Magic!:cool1:

Friday June 3: arrival day!

So 5 A.M our alarms went off and we all jumped out of beds to get into a cab to the airport! We got checked in and waited for our flight..... Well that was the ORIGINAL plan.

Thursday June 2: ACTUAL arrival day :woohoo:

Us children finished school my dad finished work and then it was a waiting game for our limo bus. The other two didn't know we were leaving early (my parents slipped up a few weeks earlier). The limo bus came about 4 P.M.
DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

Boy were my brother and sister SURPRISED!!!
DSC00500.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

We got to the airport and gave our luggage to the people outside.
DSC00524.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

Once we got through security we went and found dinner which was Earl of Sandwich.
Tuna melt
2 blts
The full montagu
All American
DSC00540.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

We then found our gate and got mcdonalds because Earl of Sandwich was absolutley TERRIBLE!
Fries
Double quarter pounder
20Chicken nuggets
DSC00555.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

Our plane came and it was about an hour and a half flight. We landed at about 9:15.

DSC00559.jpg

We went down to get our luggage and my parents surprised us with a hummer limo!
DSC00570.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

Continued on next post!

Day one part two

Once we got to the Polynesian (since we were arriving soo late my parents just booked a garden view room). My mom went to check us in while we walked around the resort. She came back after about 30 minutes with a strange smile on her face! She wouldn't say what was up! At 11pm who really cares! We just wanted to get to our room. We asked what room we were in.. she just said.. "you'll see". We were upgraded to club level Theme Park View for the only night we weren't club level! :yay:! We were room 3517 for the whole week! It was an amazing view! The room was all the way at the end of the 3rd floor hallway but it wasn't that bad of walk and we could use the outdoor stair ways and our room was right there!

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

It was about 11 p.m by the time we got settled in and went to bed.

End of day 1!​

Day two pt one

I'm so glad you started your TR! I started mine, but you were MIA! :rotfl2: That stinks that Earl of Sandwich wasn't good, but yay for the hummer limo and room upgrade! Looking forward to more!! popcorn::

Wow! A day early lucky you :-) I can't believe how many limos I'm hearing about. That seems like a lot for one Disney trip, but I'm sure it was a nice surprise. :teeth: That's really cool you got a Magic Kingdom view your first night and the room looked amazing otherwise. Can't wait to read about your first day in the parks! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter