How many in their Mid 20s on this board?

Nickunited

YEA METS!!!!!
I feel like Im alone - 26! Going to be 27 in Feb - anyone else in their mid 20s or am I the only late 70s baby here!

I turned 27 last Thursday. I hate odd number birthdays. I could handle 24 and 26, but I had real problems when I turned 23 and 25. I don't know why but I don't like odd numbers. :confused3

My mother says that your mid to late 20s are your best years.

Teenage years are tough because of the changes in my emotions and body.
Your thirties are tough becuse of the responsibilities of your children
Your 40s will be even tougher because of middle age rut
In your 50s you start to feel real old and face career issues due to age discrimination
In your 60s health and retirement isssues are challenging
In your 70s you start to fear death and sickness

Enjoy your 20s, they are your best years

niceposter said:
My mother says that your mid to late 20s are your best years.

Teenage years are tough because of the changes in my emotions and body.
Your thirties are tough becuse of the responsibilities of your children
Your 40s will be even tougher because of middle age rut
In your 50s you start to feel real old and face career issues due to age discrimination
In your 60s health and retirement isssues are challenging
In your 70s you start to fear death and sickness

Enjoy your 20s, they are your best years

I agree - I have been trying to enjoy these years. I mean - im 26 and single - so I agree with your mother. I say Travel and see as much as you can see now because when it comes time to focus on a family - you wont have the time or means!

I'm 26, and I find I'm enjoying it too. My perspective on life is much broader than it was when I was a teenager, and it's nice to be in a place in our lives where we have both money and freedom.

The only thing that's been a little rough is beginning the age-30 transition where I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm not a kid anymore and won't be again. Still, all things considered, this is a good age.

Im 24, will turn 25 in August. It weird though when you're sitting in a college class reminiscing about the 'ol days and talking about how much you loved Wilson Phillips, and the girl sitting in front of you says who is that? :rotfl2: man did I feel old!!!

PrincessPatty said:
Im 24, will turn 25 in August. It weird though when you're sitting in a college class reminiscing about the 'ol days and talking about how much you loved Wilson Phillips, and the girl sitting in front of you says who is that? :rotfl2: man did I feel old!!!

Wow - Wilson Phillips - What ever happened to them?

Nickunited said:
Wow - Wilson Phillips - What ever happened to them?

Im not so sure, I know Carnie Wilson lost a bunch of weight.....I even got my hair cut like Chyna....they were so cool!! :rotfl:

I am 25, turning 26 in March.

I have a hard time finding other married, homeowners, starting a family around my age. I guess I will be one of the few 50 somethings with no mortgage or kids to worry about anymore and will be able to enjoy the second half of my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter