How many in each SW boarding group?

Keegansmommy

Mouseketeer
I made an oops today when I was doing our online check-in and had two numbers backwards on my reservation. I was able to check my hubby and younger son (2) in with no problems (had to do two reservations) but it took me about 5 minutes longer to do me and my older son (4). My hubby and 2-year-old got boarding passes A48 and A49 and my son and I got B8 and B9.

Anyone know how many are in group A? Will we be boarding right after them?

I made an oops today when I was doing our online check-in and had two numbers backwards on my reservation. I was able to check my hubby and younger son (2) in with no problems (had to do two reservations) but it took me about 5 minutes longer to do me and my older son (4). My hubby and 2-year-old got boarding passes A48 and A49 and my son and I got B8 and B9.

in each boarding group so B8 & 9 are 20 people after your DH. But you may be eligible for family boarding. This happens between groups A & B and is for families with children 4 & under. So you and your older son could board then putting you at least a few people closer.

in each boarding group so B8 & 9 are 20 people after your DH. But you may be eligible for family boarding. This happens between groups A & B and is for families with children 4 & under. So you and your older son could board then putting you at least a few people closer.

For our May trip, I put DH on a separate ressie & paid for EBCI for him. He'll board first and get our DGS's (2 1/2) carseat installed. Then Jayson & I will board during family boarding & he can get right into his seat.

Names don't matter on the bp at this point so have your dh board with your 4yo and then you and the 2yo can board with family boarding. Family boarding is just after the A group of 60 and it is first come first serve so be sure you check with the gate agent as to where to stand.

The further back your dh and older son sit the more likely there will reimain open seats near them.

Either way plan to sit 2 and 2 just in case and have the kids stuff each in their own backpack or in the parent they are sitting with bags.

Have a great trip.

Thanks everyone! Our goal is to try to get three seats across and the aisle seat on the other side. *Ideally* I'd like to have a middle and window seat for me/son and Dh/son, but I don't think my boys will go for that. They are both very much about mommy. I figure if we're 3 across I can sit in the middle and everyone will be happy (well, maybe not DH but he doesn't count :rotfl2:) Back-up plan is the 2-2 strategy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter