• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many hours in advance does ME pick you up to take you to MCO?

Lil ole moi

Disney Dreamer
We're staying at POP Century. If our flight leaves MCO (Orlando) at 3:45 pm, what time do you think the Magical Express bus will be there to pick us up?

My family & I have never taken Magical Express but from what I have read & have had people tell me, the bus picks you up 3 hours prior to your departure time. So I assume because your flight leaves at 3:45 PM, you will be picked up at 12:45 PM.

3 hours is the norm. The security line ups at MCO are notoriously long so you need almost all that time.

We were picked up just over 3 hours before our flight was to leave

They said if we missed our ME bus we had to pay for our own transportation to MCO

Yes it's 3 hour with the request that you be there 15 min before that.

When we were at MCO on July 2nd (late night) I couldn't believe we walked up to about 20 in line for SWA and then got something to eat and Walked right through SECURITY . I just shook my head and said I've never in all my trips seen this. I guess everyone was either coming down or just staying for the 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter