• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many hours for SW in Nov.?

Jennybump

Mouseketeer
We are doing one day at SW, the Wdenesday a week before Thanksgiving. IIRC, the Disney parks are projected to be at crowd level 3/10. We get to SW at 8 for a 30 minute presentation then get let loose in the park. We have 3kids who will want to do the bulk of the shows and feed some dolphins, as well as see the penguins. What's a reasonable time to expect to be done? 3pm? 6pm? Trying to figure if it would be a good day for dinner and then Disney Quest...

Thanks for any tips!

We are doing one day at SW, the Wdenesday a week before Thanksgiving. IIRC, the Disney parks are projected to be at crowd level 3/10. We get to SW at 8 for a 30 minute presentation then get let loose in the park. We have 3kids who will want to do the bulk of the shows and feed some dolphins, as well as see the penguins. What's a reasonable time to expect to be done? 3pm? 6pm? Trying to figure if it would be a good day for dinner and then Disney Quest...

Thanks for any tips!

Seaworld is usually a full day park especially when you want to see the shows. I beliebe the park closes at 6 that time of year so I would count on being out of there between 4 and 6 depending on how much you enjoy it.

Ha, we'll be there that exact day! We are just going for one day, which is also my daughters 10th birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter