• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how many here only(almost only)read the

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
rewards board only?

Somedays I never venture out to the other boards just wondering if anyone else was the same?

Mal

Sometimes I venture over to Dining, but for now I'm only interested in the Rewards! :D

I venture everywhere, especially when I'm slow at work.

I find the Rewards section, well, errrr, most rewarding! :)

Some days I'd be better off if I stayed on the rewards board!:D
But no, I flit and git all over the place. I argue some, then I vacation plan some, all the while hunting for Max...which I DIDN'T get yesterday!:(

When I'm planning a trip (or getting ready to go) I start with the Rewards Board then move on the ThemeParks, then Resorts, then Budget Boards.

When a trip isn't planned I seldom leave the Rewards Board.

Lori

I stick with the rewards board except when I am getting ready to go on my trip. Then I go through the others, and when I get back I try to post a trip report. I don't always post but I'm usually always here on the rewards.

I am on so many different boards, it is really pathetic! LOL...I always stop at this board first though! ;) Then I move to Recipes/Scrapbooking board, off to CB, then Cruise Board, then Dis Con Board, then Resorts! LOL...I think I spend way too much time on the DIS! LOL

Lately I've been mostly here, though I do venture out a little when I have time. About a year before an upcoming trip I tend to visit the other boards more frequently. The main reason, other than time, that I don't visit the other boards more often is that they get me so excited about going back to "The World" that I can hardly stand it!!!

MostlyI stick with the rewards boards until I get close to our trip or start planning then I check all the boards out. If something seems to be going on with Disney I check out the rumors board When I have time to scrapbook, I check out those boards. But this is the only one I check about every day.

Since we're leaving in six days I frequent the Transportation, Resort, Dining and Theme Park boards. After our trip, I'll probably be on Rewards most of the time.

I spend 80% of my online time in three places: This board, Resorts board and various car restoration sites.

Hey, you gotta have a hobby!

I've just been checking out this one mostly since we got back from our trip last month. I'm afraid I'll get the Mickey willies again if I spend too much time hearing about everyone else's upcoming trip. Sometimes I do check out the cruise board because I know that's were I'm heading next trip. But for now it's time to earn some extra $$ so I can add on a few nights in Universal!

The only program I'm doing besides a few surveys is Mypoints. I just spent to much time before doing rewards and don't want to get into that again. I got into too much trouble from my boss(DH).:rolleyes:

that does not venture far from the rewards board(my home-LOL)

mazzarafe I know what you mean my Boss fusses about all the time I spend online also. But he might as well be talking to a brick wall...lol

Dave I have seen one of your restorations it was beautiful!

And congratulations Beanie on your new board! I saw that the other day when I was surfing around the DIS checking things out.

I think we have the best board on the DIS thanks to all of you guys!

Mal;)

Well.. I'm pretty new here. Started reading the Restaurant, ThemePark, Budget, and Family boards when planning our trip (10/19 - 10/23). Got a lot of great advise and opinions from a lot of people, as that was the first time we visited WDW with kids. I had a lot of questions (restaurants, strollers, rides blah blah blah). Then how to get that elusive Cinderella's reservations!

Since we've returned from our trip, I've ventured over to the Debate board and just recently found this board! I did not know about a lot of these programs so this will hopefully help us pay for next trip LOL, or at least have fun trying!!

I started here and lately I have been venturing out to many of the other boards and doing a bit of posting. Scrapbooking/recipes, Restuarants, DIS-CON board, CruiseLine board, and probably a few others I can't remember! My heart still belongs here though!!!

Read and post almost exclusively on the Rewards board. Sometimes go to the other boards but only look here 90% of the time.

DVC brought me to the boards a few months ago but I find I'm splitting my time between there and here. I am looking forward to reaping some of the rewards!!! Annmarie

I kind of bounce all over the place. When I am planning a trip, I will be on the resort, restaurant, and budget boards a lot. I read many of the boards, but don't post to all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter