• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many going in May have booked already?

Have been booked since April for AKL from May 07-14, and paid for since August when the '07 packages came out. :cool1:

We're booked at Pop Century for May 23-31!!! Now we're waiting for Southwest to release our dates because all the other airlines are just too expensive. :eek:

Carla :wave2:

H&G'sMom said:
So, if you book this far out and then a code/discount becomes available, do you just apply it then. I have typically waited until a passholder discount or general discount comes out and then book. We always go the end of May/Very beginning of June. I think we will be trying the Poly this year.. or BCV.. but I wasn't planning to book until closer to March....

We just booked this past weekend for May 3-12 at POLY! We always book as far out as possible so we can start paying it off a little bit every month instead of having a huge bill at the end. And every trip we've taken so far, some kind of code or discount has come out after we've booked. I just call and ask to have it applied to our reservation, and it has never been a problem.

We're booked for VWL May 12 - May 19th. We booked May 2006. If you're sure of when you want to go and where, I would book asap. Things have a way of booking up quickly.

We've booked GF for May 24 - June 1. We are then switching over to Portofino for a few days, but I haven't booked that yet.

I booked in July for May 25-June 2, 2007. Since it's Memorial Day, I figured I better book sooner rather than later.

dman11 said:
You're wondering if you should book now for May?! I'm already booked for November 2007! :cool1:

Am I just too excited to wait or too anal to wait? Who knows! :scratchin
I booked at 500 days out, but I have to say part of that was due to the fact we are going at a holiday. Dman11--I am booked for the Poly for Thanksgiving 2007 also! I'm glad I did it at 500 days out because we switched from split stay WL/BC to CR MK View to then adding my parents (surprise!) and so choosing the Poly for the monorail. You just can't go wrong booking ASAP and you then have the room. It's much easier to change hotels when you already know you have a room no matter what.

Good luck.

We will be booking soon for the end of May. Can't decide where we want to stay yet. This is our second trip. We stayed a Pop Century on our first trip in 2005 and loved it. :cool1:

We booked our May 2007 trip on May 31st, 2006, We were home about a week from our May 2006 trip and couldn't wait to go again, so we called and booked our 2007 trip.
JC

We're booked for Memorial Day weekend at AKL...booked a couple of weeks ago. Why wait? Hopefully if and when AP rates come out, my TA will apply it.

We booked a couple of months ago for this trip. We are travelling with another family. We are booked at the Pop Century for a night, then a villa at Emerald Island for 5 nights, followed by a 3 day Disney Wonder Cruise. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. Can't wait. Hope you book soon, we sure don't like waiting! :rolleyes:

we booked in june this year for may 11th-25th 2007.When we get back from that trip i will be booking for xmas 2008 straight away.I like to know it is definately booked and can start all the planning as soon as possible!!

We booked our May trip last weekend! First time at Coronado Springs! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter