How many fit in a Standard room at WL?

merina888

Mouseketeer
My husband is having issues getting the time off for our August/September trip. He may be able to come for part of the time. However I don't want to fly down with my 2 young kids alone or be the only adult with them at WDW. How many fit in a WL standard room? Thanks!

A studio at the WL Villas sleeps 5 adults, and the price is often not much different from the Lodge rooms. The villas are connected to the Lodge by a covered walkway, and it's only about a 1-2 minute walk to the main lobby from the villas lobby. We've stayed at both and the experience is pretty similar.

Thanks but our original room was booked under a bounce back. I doubt we could get the same deal at this late date. :(

Thanks but our original room was booked under a bounce back. I doubt we could get the same deal at this late date. :(
You should still be able to get the BB discount as long as your new dates fall within the BB period and there is availability at the new resort. You have nothing to lose by giving them a call. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter