How many fastpass+ ?

newlittleminnie

DIS Veteran
I think I'm correct in saying the limit for fastpass+ is 3 per day, but it is that 3 per person or per group?

For example could I book 3 fastpass+ selections for me and DBE and him also book 3? Or is it 3 per reservation so we can only book 3 total?

Apologies if this has been asked before but the search function on the app doesn't work too well for me :/

It may seem like a silly question, and I know it is only in testing but any help would be appreciated. I don't mind either way, whether it's 3 each or per reservation, I'd just like to be prepared lol

Thank you in advance

3 per person. Each person does not have to select the same rides or attractions as others in their group.

Itinkso said:
3 per person. Each person does not have to select the same rides or attractions as others in their group.

Thank you :)

But would this mean we had to ride individually?

Basically, he couldn't select 3 fp+ for us both to use and me also select 3 fp+ for us both to use? If we want to ride together we have to select the same 3 fp+?

Thank you :)

1- But would this mean we had to ride individually?

2- Basically, he couldn't select 3 fp+ for us both to use and me also select 3 fp+ for us both to use?

3- If we want to ride together we have to select the same 3 fp+?

1- If you each chose different FP+, yes.

2- Each guest can only book 3 FP+ per day.

3- Yup.

Robo said:
1- If you each chose different FP+, yes.

2- Each guest can only book 3 FP+ per day.

3- Yup.

Thank you for clarifying :)

I do have another question but im not sure if anyone will know the answer what with fp+ still being very much a mystery in some ways lol

We arrive on the 28th, so would we be able to book fp+ for that day? Or would we have to wait until the 29th after our first night in the hotel?

Apologies if that's another silly question lol

Thank you for clarifying :)

I do have another question but im not sure if anyone will know the answer what with fp+ still being very much a mystery in some ways lol

1- We arrive on the 28th, so would we be able to book fp+ for that day?

2- Or would we have to wait until the 29th after our first night in the hotel?

1- Yes.
2- Nope. (But, you can only book FP+ for the number of days you have on your ticket, plus "checkout day.")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter