How many DVC members are from Va?

Patty3

DIS Veteran
I am from Northern Virginia and have been a member since 1998. I have 202 points at BCV and 202 points at the BWV and I love both of these resorts.

Well I wish I could say yes, but my DH is in the AF and we moved away a year ago. We both grew up in Northern Virginia. Miss everything but the traffic. We are new owners at SSR, going home for the first time in November, but plan to check out the resorts next week as we will be spending time with my in-laws at Vistana.

We are DVc members . So is my sister who lives in Arlington ,Va.Where in Norhtern VA are you?

I live in Montclair, Prince William County. Do you fly or drive to WDW? We use to drive but in the last five years, we always fly out of IAD. Used to use Delta but they no longer have non stop flights. We used TED in May and they were fine, but booked solid.
:wave2:

We're in Vienna, VA relo'd here 7 years ago from South Jersey, been DVC members since 1994. OKW, VB,BCV & now SSR.

Herndon, Virginia here... though my sister and co-owner lives in New Hampshire. We bought into BWV this year.

Woodbridge, Va here. Was born and raised in Arlington. We have 150 pts at VWL, 50 @ HHI and just added 125 at SSR. Getting ready to sail on the magic 7/10. Luv my points!

We live in Annandale, VA and have been DVC members since 2000. We have 250 points at BWV and 250 at BCV. My son just got married and spent a week at BCV and then took a four day Disney cruise. We have reservation at the BCV for December 5-10.

My wife does not like to fly and the planes these days are too cramped for my long legs so we bought a conversion van with a TV, VCR and DVD. We usually drive to southern Georgia and spend the night. It is then an easy drive into Disney. We all enjoy watching movies on the trips.

:wave:

Another Northern Virginian here. We have points at BCV, BWV and SSR. (We first joined Feb '02)

-DC :earsboy:

I grew up in Springfield, VA. I will always have a place in my heart for Virginia, DC, Maryland area. I now live in Florida, but I am a Virginian through and through!

We live in McLean near Tyson's Corner, and have been members since Christmas 1991. We are now up to 2000 points, divided among OKW, BWV, VB, and SSR. My wife and I went to Homecoming last month, and had a great time.

Add us to your list for VA. We live in Manassas Park and have been members for about 2 years now, having purchased a 450 pt package on a resale. BWV is our home resort. We have family in the Jacksonville, FL area, so we usually drive so we can visit family on our way home, however, DW and I are going by ourselves for our wedding anniversary in October and decided to fly since we are only going for four nights.

pod2314, I used to work in Manassas right by the courthouse. I love the farmers market on Thursday morning, and I love Tony's Pizza.

I'm in Arlington! :wave: As someone said, I thought there's be more people from VA here.

Sk8belle

We are in Vienna. Owners at VWL since 2001. We normally fly down, as it is a relatively easy non-stop flight. We flew Ted the last time we went, as Delta no longer has non-stop flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter