How many drinks per TS

Depends on which restaurant. If the restaurant offers refills at no extra cost, then it's the same on DDP.

If it doesn't then only one serving is covered.

Every TS restauarant my family has eaten at on the ddp had unlimited refills on soft drinks. We've eaten at all MK restaurants, DHS restaurants, AK restaurants, and GG, Teppan Edo, Biergarten in Epcot & all have offered free refills on softdrinks. Is there a specific restaurant you are wondering about?

TDC Nala said:
Depends on which restaurant. If the restaurant offers refills at no extra cost, then it's the same on DDP.

If it doesn't then only one serving is covered.

Thank you xx

roadtrippin2wdw said:
Every TS restauarant my family has eaten at on the ddp had unlimited refills on soft drinks. We've eaten at all MK restaurants, DHS restaurants, AK restaurants, and GG, Teppan Edo, Biergarten in Epcot & all have offered free refills on softdrinks. Is there a specific restaurant you are wondering about?

Thank you. We've got 13 TS ADRs booked! CP, BOG, CRT, Chef Mickeys (breakfast and dinner), 1900 park fare (breakfast and dinner), Arkushus, Boma, Tonys, Coral Reef, 'Ohana, Tusker House.

As Nala said it depends on the drink and the restaurant. Soda and tea are pretty much refilled everywhere. Smoothies, shakes, and virgin mixed drinks are not (with the exception of the bottomless shakes at Whispering Canyon).

My DD and I had refills on non-soda drinks at Akershus on the DDP. She had 2 smoothies and I had 2 VOSS waters. The waiter said we could have any non-alcoholic drinks we wanted, he even offered to get her a different kind of smoothie, but she liked the one she had. Just my experience of course.

Akershus is different than many other restaurants because it's an all you care to eat restaurant. At all you care to eat restaurants, any non-alcoholic drink that is included in the price is available in unlimited quantities.

Whether a drink is refillable or not really has nothing to do with the dining plan. Whether you pay OOP or using a dining plan, refill rules are the same.

Coral Reef is the only TS restaurant we have had to pay for refills in. We went twice and boh times were told we would be charged for refills. These were only sodas, nothing fancy.

Thank you for all your replies, it really helps with budgeting for general spending money and tip amounts to know this sort of stuff in advance. It's also a good excuse to spend ridiculous amounts of time on the Dis before our next trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter