• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many dogs/cats do you have in the house?

1 dog a golden retriever named Dodger, but after reading all the posts I am thinking we should have more :rotfl2:

I sure hope OP this wasn't prompted by the previews of the new show coming to Animal Planet called Animal Hoarders .:rolleyes1..but we have 8 dogs all that were rescued when I was involved with 2 nation wide groups and a horse and a cat....we know our limit and that's it ...5 years ago we were "normal" and had 2 dogs...God has a sense of humor

3 dogs-2 big ones plus my little australian terrier (jojo).

3 cats, 1 puppy, but she's equal to about 2 dogs. And I don't feel quite so bad now reading here!

I sure hope OP this wasn't prompted by the previews of the new show coming to Animal Planet called Animal Hoarders .:rolleyes1..but we have 8 dogs all that were rescued when I was involved with 2 nation wide groups and a horse and a cat....we know our limit and that's it ...5 years ago we were "normal" and had 2 dogs...God has a sense of humor
Im with you!!

We have 7 dogs and that is our "normal". We had got down to 5 and the house seemed so big. So in November we rescued a female Great Dane and in April we rescued a male Great Dane puppy.

So now we have 3 Great danes, a shepherd mix, and 3 mini doxies. What a combo huh?

ETA: Forgot about the turtle

For the first time in our married lives, we have no animals in the house. Some times I miss having a lap dog or a cat, but MOST of the time.... I love it!

At one point we had seven cats and two dogs (chihuahua and german shepherd), it was way too much.

3 dogs and 7 cats. 4 of the cats are actually 7 week old kittens that I'm hoping to find homes for. The 2 parents I'm also hoping to re-home. Anyone want a couple of barn cats. I took the 2 strays in across the street and the female ended up pregnant. I've fixed the male and the female will go in as soon as the kittens are gone. They were originally outdoor cats and they want to keep going outside. I don't like it on my street and people have a tendency to speed down it. I'd prefer to get them out to a farm.
So if anyone lives in Jersey and would like a couple of cats, just let me know!!

2 Dogs (Great Dane & Saint Bernard)
2 Cats
1 Parrot (African Grey)
3 Salt Water Fish Tanks (180 gal, 42 gal, 20 gal)
1 Bearded Dragon
2 Horses (Freisian/Morgan Cross & Norweign Fjord) both are boarded at a nearby stable.

3 dogs

(we just adopted our 3rd last week. He's a 12-week old Veszla (sp?) mix and he is very calm and sweet. We also have a 12 year old lab mix and a 2 year old lab mix). Our 2 year old lab is the hyper one.

2 cats (7 year old and an almost 2 year old)
3 geckos
2 fish

Its amazing how easy it was to go from 2 dogs to 3 dogs. My DD and my DH had been asking for another puppy for a few months now, and I finally agreed to it. The thing that makes me mad is that when people find out I have 3 dogs they ask me if I'm crazy! That kind of annoys me.

Im with you!!

We have 7 dogs and that is our "normal". We had got down to 5 and the house seemed so big. So in November we rescued a female Great Dane and in April we rescued a male Great Dane puppy.

So now we have 3 Great danes, a shepherd mix, and 3 mini doxies. What a combo huh?

Thank God you showed up here because everyone else that posted so far is "normal" :lmao: Ours our 4 pointers, 1 redbone coonhound, 2 tween doxies and a Heinz 57 :confused3 ( dogs ranging from 10 to 75 lbs so yeah what a combo !)

3 dogs, 4 cats. Someday I would like to be at 2 dogs and 3 cats max, but I just don't see it happening.

2 cats and 1 dog. One cat and the dog actually belong to oldest daughter and are here temporarily. Can't wait until they are down to 1 or better yet none. Ready to travel without having to worry about kennel fees

3 dogs (1 is a puppy), 2 cats and lots of fur balls!!

Just 1 dog which is plenty for us, I could not deal with multiple animals and the maintenance that comes with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter