• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many do you get????

I actually thought about that but these were 6 days past expiration by the time we pulled that pack out to eat so I just tossed them. Now I check all the dates at the store and get the latest ones they have and then make sure I put the first to expire at the front of the fridge so those get eaten first.

I'll put some in the freezer though and see if we like them. The Fiber One strawberry flavor tastes SO yummy anyway and I'm not a big yogurt fan.

And exactly how do you acquire coupons ILLEGALLY? :confused3

Just as an FYI the date on the yogurt is not the use by date but the SELL by date. The yougurt should be good for a minimum of 1 week past the sell by date, but may actually be good for longer than that. If you are concerned one way to tell if it bad just before or just past the sell by date is to look at the foil cover - if it is swollen/popped up and taut then it is bad. Another is bad taste or bad smell (rancid like butter). I got this information directly from Dannon BTW.

Just as an FYI the date on the yogurt is not the use by date but the SELL by date. The yougurt should be good for a minimum of 1 week past the sell by date, but may actually be good for longer than that. If you are concerned one way to tell if it bad just before or just past the sell by date is to look at the foil cover - if it is swollen/popped up and taut then it is bad. Another is bad taste or bad smell (rancid like butter). I got this information directly from Dannon BTW.

Thanks! That's good to know. I just went through my coupons for my weekly shopping trip and I have a stack of yogurt coupons that expire tomorrow. I think I'll buy a couple of packs for the fridge and freezer and leave the rest of the coupons by the yogurt for others to use. :thumbsup2

I was wondering what you guys think? When there is a coupon for a particular product that you love and you can get it free through coupons how many do you get? It doesn't have a limit on it it just say $1.00 and the product costs $1.00. How many do you "buy"?

I'd buy whatever I have coupons for. The stores here dont' really have same coupon limits, just doubling limits and only Meijer enforces it (well the computer does it automatically). The only instance I can see them limiting is if the coupon is an actual FREE coupon. Money off, they don't really care. I've had the U-scans at Meijer give me change back before when my order went into the negative.

I just got 12 containers of Mentos gum for free at CVS. They were on sale for $1 and I had 12 $1 coupons. I have no idea how I ended up with so many coupons. Gum doesn't go bad (I don't think), so I will be set for a while.

It depends what it is, the regular no q price, how often qs come out and how much space I have for that product.

When the $2 chinet plates q was out, I bought 20 on ebay and traded for more and grabbed as many as I could. My garage is full of plates. I only use that brand and $2 qs almost never come out, the best you get is $1/1 about every 4 months.

When fruit snack, cereal, yogurt qs come out I only buy a few. They come out all the time and I don't need to store that much. I just don't have the room.

I'm very rarely brand loyal but when I am, I grab as many as I can if the price is right. When it's just a good price but I don't like or need that much of the proudut I grab one or two. Cvs I only do half the deals, and only have 1 card. I am never going to need more than 3 deodorants per family member at a time. (right now we have a bit more but I'm not buying more unless it's free for awhile) The sales always come around and qs come out and it does go bad after awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter