How Many Disney Trips?

Disneyfreak001

"I dont't wanna be the bad guy anymore"
Hey! I was just wondering how many times you guys have been to WDW. I've been 8 times and maybe going for a 9th time next year. What about you?

1- One day visit to MK as baby
2- POFQ when I was five (I barely remember this trip.)
3- Wilderness Lodge June 2009
4- Disneyland Grand Californian June 2010
5- Carribbean Beach January 2013

My dad travels to California a lot. He said he may bring me to Disneyland! Hoping this happens soon =)

5 times hope to times that by ten when I'm older

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This past January was my 24th time I believe. I have also been to Disneyland Paris once. This summer I am going to Disneyland Hong Kong and Tokyo, and in September I will be going to Disneyland California for the first time.

I've only been 4 times. :( I'm still fortunate to have gone as much as I have when a lot of people I know have never had the chance to go (or don't even want to :scared1:).

I've been to Disney World 21 times :D I've gone once a summer every year since 1994, and then I went to WDW for the first time without my family this January

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter