How many days until you're back in the magic?

DisneyDee27

Disney fanatic since '75
My countdown hit 14 days! Wooohoo :banana: I am so ready for this trip. How long do you have? And what other trips, cruises, meets etc...do you have coming up?
Honorary Diva :laughing:
Dee

My countdown hit 14 days! Wooohoo :banana: I am so ready for this trip. How long do you have? And what other trips, cruises, meets etc...do you have coming up?
Dee

I don't know if its because its so late, or what, but I am dying laughin over here that you have adopted the "honorary Diva" title! :rotfl: Ok, I can go to bed in peace now...

I'm down to 7 days!! I have stretched my "4-day quick trip" on both ends and now Im doing a full blown week... :rolleyes1

Dee

I am down to 5 days!! I am in need of some serious magic. and I can't wait to meet up with the NE Divas!!

17 days for me! Staying for 2 weeks :) One with the family and one on my own! Cannot wait! :cool1:

7 days for me. I cannot wait after the bloodbath at work yesterday and the death by spreadsheet planned for today.

25 Days!!! The trip won't be a long one, but a little something to hold me over until beach vacation in August and then back to the world in October for a week!!!

59 Days and counting , Staying at the Beach Club this year and I have 10
rounds of golf set up . :yay: To all have a magical time ;)

18 days till my wife and I spend a long weekend at Old Key West for our 20th anniversary (first trip away from the kids by ourselves!).

Can't wait! The weather up here just won't shift into spring mode, making this trip seem all the better!!!

7 days for me. I cannot wait after the bloodbath at work yesterday and the death by spreadsheet planned for today.

Kim, darling. . .a bloodbath? That is my job everyday. . .oh wait. . .I meant a literal bloodbath. . .sorry. . .lol.

Oh, and are you arriving on Tuesday? I am sooooo confused. . .lol.

52 days for me!

Seems like so long, but this was an unplanned trip, so I could be waiting 6 and a half months still. Suddenly 52 days doesn't sound so bad, lol.

I don't know if its because its so late, or what, but I am dying laughin over here that you have adopted the "honorary Diva" title! :rotfl: Ok, I can go to bed in peace now...

I'm down to 7 days!! I have stretched my "4-day quick trip" on both ends and now Im doing a full blown week... :rolleyes1

And will wear it proudly :thumbsup2
Honorary Diva:laughing:
Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter