How many days, until your WDW trip?

We are splitting the car ride so that means we are leaving one week from today!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I can't believe it.

Somehow, we've managed to keep it secret from the kids. I've started packing and have hidden things all over the place, hoping they won't notice. Singing like Tiana this morning, "I'm almost there! Almost there!"

We just decided the dates for our next trip and we are 565 days away! Can't wait to start planning again pixiedust:

191...oy. I don't know how our trip that was supposed to be to Fort Myers, ended up with us YET AGAIN at WDW..and over Easter of all times.

DH must have a spell over me.

Just three days ago we were booking reservations on a boat to go to Key West from Ft Myers. And here we are paying holiday pricing at WDW.

59 Days to GO!!!!!!!! Getting close and just made my Fast Pass selections yesterday....second most stressful selections I had to make outside of ADRs...LOL:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter