How many days, until your WDW trip?

60 days until we leave and 62 until we arrive. I attempted to convince my husband to change our plans and leave tonight, but there is zero availability for DVC this upcoming week... And that little thing where my husband couldn't get off work. LOL... I guess I can wait **sigh**

137 days until our first WDW vacation. Staying at AoA in LM rooms. Me, DH, DD8, DS5, DD3, Mom, and my two younger sisters (19 and 15). I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :hyper:

10 more days! Almost in single digits!:cool1::cool1: only 7 more work days though!

Well it would have been our 5,5 jump up and down day but due to the changes in the GAC/DAS we have chosen to cancel our trip.

Until things are more autism friendly at WDW we won't be able to go. Which could be a good thing as it forces us to see more of Europe instead of escaping to WDW. Yet, I do miss the magic.

My mom and I are leaving Saturday morning with my four kids for our trip. The kids STILL do not know, but they will get the surprise tomorrow. I cannot wait to tell them! I am still working out the final surprise details, but they are going to freak out!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter