How many days, until your WDW trip?

EDaD said:
1 DAY!!!!! The past few days seem like they ARE NEVER ENDING!!!!
1 DAY!!!!!
1 DAY!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT. STAYING AT AOA FINDING NEMO SUITE, MY 4 KIDS HAVE NO IDEA WE ARE GOING ANYWHERE AND THIS IS THERE FIRST TIME EVER GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

Unbelievablely awesome!!! Are you packed how are you keeping it from them??

EDaD said:
1 DAY!!!!! The past few days seem like they ARE NEVER ENDING!!!!
1 DAY!!!!!
1 DAY!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT. STAYING AT AOA FINDING NEMO SUITE, MY 4 KIDS HAVE NO IDEA WE ARE GOING ANYWHERE AND THIS IS THERE FIRST TIME EVER GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

Yay! How unbelievably exciting! How have you kept it secret? We are trying to surprise our two with a trip to a Cars suite at AoA in 27 days!!!!!

makingplans4WDW said:
This time tomorrow we'll be checking into PoP! 1st time seeing Christmas decorations in WDW... 1st stay at PoP... 1st MVMCP!

Christmas at Disney is so magical! Have a fabulous trip!!!!!

100% packed for 3 days now! My wife did a great job packing everything!
The kids think we are going to Philadelphia ( 2 hours away from our home ) to drop me off at the airport for "Work". We told them I have to have mommy drop me off but I need to be there really early in the morning so we are going the night before and staying at a hotel. Then in the morning they are bringing me to the airport.
I think we are going to tell then after we wake up right before leaving the hotel or we are going to wait till we get to the airport. All I know is I can not wait!!! It can't get here fast enough!

Only 6 days and 1 hour until I get to surprise DS5 with his very first trip to the world ever! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :goodvibes

:bitelip::bitelip:

Just boarded our plane on our way!!!!! 3 hours from now we will be in Orlando at the Magical Express..

thats a great way to look at it. we count down the milestones too...

under 300

adr time

double digits (this a big one!)

pay off

and finally....THE TRIP!!! :yay:

Lol yes keeps me going!

:dance3: Well I've now made our 5 days on site ADR's and got all that we wanted though a later sitting for CRT dinner than we like (I'll try for an earlier sitting cancellation nearer the time). Got two more to make on Sunday and then another 2 the following Friday! :)

Ooh double digits will be good.

I'm paying off a little a month..not as much as I'd like but something at least..then will be less to pay in bulk in March.

Then single digits will be real countdown time :cool1:

Leaving here in 39 days!!! Oh man, its getting so close. I suppose I should start packing & gathering huh? I dont know where to start. A bit overwhelmed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter