How many days, until your WDW trip?

eeek! 23 days!!! I'm so excited! but the thought of all the stuff I need to get done at work before we go... ugh, I'm gonna need a vacation after this push to go on vacation!:rotfl:

Too many days!!! How I wish I could live in Florida and visit more often.

Not soon enough! But we've been waiting for two + years for this trip. We would have come sooner but in 2010 our old dog got sick and nearly died -- $2400 later (from our Disney savings) bought him another two years with us for which we are grateful. So excited for January and the best part is its already all paid off..all we need to bring is spending cash and the willingness to let go of our worries for one magical week.

We don't arrive and check in at WDW until next Tuesday, but we start our drive to FL this afternoon to spend time with family once my 6yr old gets out of school today!

25!!! Planning out our road trip and came across this forum!! Anyone have any advice for avoiding DC traffic???

1 DAY!!!!! The past few days seem like they ARE NEVER ENDING!!!!
1 DAY!!!!!
1 DAY!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT. STAYING AT AOA FINDING NEMO SUITE, MY 4 KIDS HAVE NO IDEA WE ARE GOING ANYWHERE AND THIS IS THERE FIRST TIME EVER GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter