How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

LEAVING TODAY and I can't sleep!:cool1::cool1:

Still have to force myself to get into work for one last meeting and push off what things can wait until after 11/1 but then at 4:53 pm today, that flight is leaving and I WILL BE ON IT!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

LEAVING TODAY and I can't sleep!:cool1::cool1:

Still have to force myself to get into work for one last meeting and push off what things can wait until after 11/1 but then at 4:53 pm today, that flight is leaving and I WILL BE ON IT!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

LOL - my flight leaves in 5 hours. I'm going to take a little nap. Our flight arrives at 10:30AM!!!!

Two days and then we'll be back again for a few days when we take the Podcast 2 cruise in December.

Whats left of today then we are off work tomorrow, and leave out for WDW at 6am Saturday. Should be in The World by 4pm Satureday at AKL-KV and LOVING IT!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

16 days! Oh, boy, I have shopping & meeting with DD teacher, and cleaning and :laundy: and of course packing. :scared1:

:banana: 7 days--- 14 hours --- 49 minutes---33 seconds--- :banana:

And I just got laid off...geez...Im still going to enjoy my trip and escape from this stress for a few days. :scared1:

6 days for me!!

Hey Disneytravelers2008, hopefully you have a great vacation and find a better job when you get back!!

And I just got laid off...geez...Im still going to enjoy my trip and escape from this stress for a few days. :scared1:

Sorry to hear about the job loss. Enjoy the vacation and then best of luck on the search for something new.

26 days until our first stay at BLT, then our first ever cruise (3 day on DCL), and then back to VWL. so ready for it. :santa:

Awww geez, sorry:hug: been there, done that, doing that again:scared1:

My best advice, enjoy the heck out of this vacation...Can't change the job situation right now, anyway, so don't stress about it, relax and enjoy:flower3:

Trust me, I've been laid off about 4 times now since the darned economy hit the skids:headache: Once, was 2 days before a WDW trip..Luckily my fiance (then BF) and friends we were with kept my mind of off things and kept me chilled out:)

So sorry. :( :( As others said, ENJOY!!! And my best wishes for employment as quickly as you want it!

Only two weeks to go. We weren't sure about adding this trip since we were

just there in July but then we realized that we could do Food and Wine at

Epcot Center, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas at Magic Kingdom and The

Osborne lights at Hollywood Studios. Now I'm as excited as the grandkids!

Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter