How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

97 days and counting, finally in the double digits! :rotfl:

First stop is our home resort BWV, split stay at BLT's. I can't wait to try this new resort. :yay:

4 more days for us and they will be the LOOOONNNNGest 4 days ever!!! We'll enjoy the Halloween decorations at VGC.

Then it will be another 67 days after that one to enjoy the Christmas decorations again at VGC. Wheee!!

Madbio, enjoy your trip. We have some what the same travel plans for VGC. But we go at the end of the month and will be at VGC for the xmas decorations at the beginning of Dec.

22 days for Halloween Time and MHP at DLR
60 days to our Christmas Holidays at DLR

Both in an one bedroom.

Just did an impromptu booking for March. March 25 to March 28. Booked a studio at BLT for me and the boys....son (10) and grandson (3). Going with a cousin who has no idea where she is staying yet. I won a contest for her for a stay at WDW. They gave her the dates but not the hotel yet. She had a choice of Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Polynesian, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom and Wilderness Lodge. So at least I'm close if she gets a monorail hotel. 4 are in her party. Wanted to use my points so she could bring extra guests. Shes paying for airfare so no complaints here. :thumbsup2

Just posting to see my ticker :lmao::lmao: I am finally within the month I can book my split stay... just have to wait another 23 days ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter